Friday, July 13, 2007

Tiny Feet and Pink Eyes


Awwww baby Feet!



Grams and Gramps are here to visit and Liv just CAN'T put her tongue away! When she first saw Grammy she stuck out her tongue for a looong time. She does that when she's nervous. Ha!


Liv has an eye infection so she went to the Doc's today. She is 19 lbs! She's been waking up with goobers all over her eyes and it's just sad! We have to put eye drops in 2-3 times daily. She SCRRRREAMED with her first dose of drops today. Hopefully it won't be that bad every time!

7 comments:

nettie said...

I know I've said it before, but that (dislike for med) sounds just like Morgan. Good luck! Cute pictures

Alisha said...

lol with the tounge!!! i love that. poor livie. i miss her.

Anonymous said...

The bottom pic is my favorite. She's gorgeous. How about a pic of Liv with your parents if they are still there when you read this. I look at your blog and think you are super woman. I didn't accomplish half as much in my twenties. Love ya.

Lindsay Marchant said...

I like the black and white pictures a lot! The feet picture is really cute.

Valerie said...

Pink eye stinks! I hate when you have to clean off those goobers in the morning, and the poor baby's eyes are matted shut. Olivia looks adorable despite the pink eye!

Anonymous said...

The tounge is so funny. She is a doll.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

poor girl, by the way- this weekend I talked to my sister Danielle- and she said, "OH my gosh-I went on Sarah's blog just cause I was curious- and her baby is SO CUTE!!!!" so thought I would pass along the compliment. I hope she gets better. YOu never answered my quilt question- did you hand stitch the design, (the swirlies and lines) or did you use the machine? Because I want to do it.