Monday, July 23, 2007

Feeling Better

Today is the first day I feel somewhat normal again. Maybe this sickness will pass! I was going to go to the Doc's today, but since I feel better now I'm not. Anyway- Livie had a rough morning, but is sleeping now (I just took the pic about 2 minutes ago) She fell off our bed (BAD daddy ;) j/k) then she pulled the vacuum down on her head, and I pulled out some boogs from her nose (she HATES it, but it MUST be done every now and then!) It's so sad when she cries, but it's all part of being little and learning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture.

Tracey said...

Poor little Livie. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Karen K. said...

Precious little babe!

I'm glad you're feeling better. I think I'm starting over again. I got a sore throat last night and now I'm not wanting to swallow. I guess that's what I get for feeling so superior that I "don't get sick."