Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Car Seat


Liv's first ride- forward facing... looks like she likes it!
We are SOOO excited for Olivia to get a forward facing car seat. It was supposed to be for her Birthday... but of course I couldn't wait a WHOLE month to give it to her! She LOVES it so much more- because she can see us, and out the windows now. She's quiet and peaceful back there now and that makes ME happy! Theres nothing worse then a screaming baby in the back of your car (which is how Olivia was in the car about 50% of the time... she HATED it back there!)
Here's Livie in her new shirt I got her... it's just so summery and cute she had to have it! (she will only wear sleeveless as a baby!) The lady at the Grocery Store gave Olivia a balloon- Liv likes it, but is much more interested in things she's not supposed to have!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to bust out the YW lessons on modesty. LOL

Sarah Peterson said...

I know I know... Maybe I'll put a white onsie under! It's just so cute like that though!! ;)

Valerie said...

I love how it matches that headband you made!! I can't tell you how many shirts/outfits of Carrie's matches it! I love it! You're great, Sarah!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That's funny you mention her birthday- because me and mike were looking at your blog last night- and he asked how old she was- and I realized that she should be coming up on a year soon! Man Sarah! I wish I could have been there through your first year- it would have been so fun to watch you and be an auntie. Sarah- I know you are such an incredible mother- I will NEVER forget when I was puking my brains out- and I get anxiety when I puke- so i asked you to sit with me- hahaha- And you totally did and rubbed my back! You are such a good friend! I know you are a good mother. I wish I could watch it! Is hard for you not to buy her clothes? I feel like I wouild want to buy something every time I went out on errands. Does she talk yet? I don't know what ages babies do things. OH AND BY THE WAY- those skinny cows have saved my life! now when I have a craving- i eat one- SO MUCH BETTER than eating a million chocolate chip cookies- (healthy wise better) I am eternally grateful for your recommendation. I bought some "slow churned icecream" I think it's dryers- I haven't tasted it yet- we bought it last night- so we'll see- if you haven't heard or seen them- they are half the fat- have you seen the commercial- "why are these people dancing?" hahah- which reminds me of another commercial- "a dollop- a dollop- a daisy-" ha-

Alisha said...

that shirt is sooooo stinkin cute!! i love it. jeff and i have been talking about a front facer too. jill is just getting so big i hate that her feet hit the seat. our babies are growing up!!

Kristen P. said...

And to think, we used to crawl all over the moving car as youngsters with no restraint! Alisha, since Jill isn't big enough for that yet, look for one that says it's "convertible", which means it is front and back facing. Then you can use it backwards until October and then turn it around. Babies are much happier facing the front(they are safer backwards though). They can actually see what is going on. Plus, the bigger carseats sit up higher and the babes can see out the window too!