Monday, August 07, 2006

Still WAITING!

Well, we are still waiting for the baby to come... It feels like she never will. People tell me I can't complain that she's not here yet because her due date still isn't for 2 more weeks. But when a doctor tells you 10 days, and it's been 13, I think most people would get a little antsy! The doctor says he doesn't know when she'll come anymore... but he says she should be early. Just because he said that it makes me think maybe she'll be late. So, I should prepare for the worst! Aah, anyways... Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year. It feels like longer, but then it seems like just yesterday that we were getting married. We love being married... Much better than dating! I love you Brett :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Sarah!