Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First day out


This morning we went to the salon to visit everyone. It was a lot of fun. It's so fun to have a baby and have everyone coming around and they get all excited to see her. And then it's good to hear "oh.. you look so good Sarah!" It's just not a usual thing to get compliments all the time.. so it's nice! After the salon visit we went to Brett's work to see everyone.. I didn't realize how many co-workers he had until today! She got held by lots of people.. so hopefully she doesn't catch anything! I don't think she will.. but it does worry me just a little!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Love the scruff, Brett! Give Sarah a kiss...maybe she won't envy Olivia anymore!

Anonymous said...

I am such a lazy shaver! Once or twice a week (on a good week) is all I can do!