Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fortune Cookie- TRUE!


The little 6 lbs 10 oz Olivia is finally here! She is just precious and we love her SO much. She looks a lot like me from the nose down... her lips and chin look almost identical to me, it's nuts! I can't say its a good thing to inherit the dimpled chin, but I guess now we know she's mine ;) I think her eyes and ears are more like Brett. The ears are controversal, but I think they are Bretts. Anyways, the labor and dlivery went great. No major complications, so thats a relief. Labor hurt... but that's normal, right!? I got an epidural, and I'm hooked for life if we have any more. It was AWEOME! Umm, recovery is quite a bit more painful and more difficult than I expected, but It is definately all worth it to get to hold a little piece of heaven in your arms. We even love her cry. She's more than we could ask for.

0 comments: