Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fortune Cookie


Here is an updated picture of Brett and I... hopefully the last before the baby is born! I am done being pregnant! It was fun while it lasted though. Anyways...
Last Thursday our work decided to get chinese for lunch. They asked if I would like to order some too- I said sure and told them my order. I was cutting a lady's hair at the time and she said "If you eat that your baby will come out with squinty eyes!" It was kinda funny... but besides the point. So, I got my fortune cookie and it said "Opportunity awaits you on next Tuesday" I think it's pretty safe to say the baby is coming on Tuesday! I mean, a fortune cookie gave me a day, when does it ever say that!? Ususally it says "you have good friends" or some phrase that applies to everyone. So, we'll have to wait and see if it really happens on Tuesday. You never know!

0 comments: