Friday, August 25, 2006

So Little


Olivia was looking so little next to Brett! I don't want her to get bigger.. I wish she could stay this little for longer! At the same time I can't wait until she's bigger so she can fit into her clothes! I even bought some preemie clothes the other day and they are too big too! What to do? I don't know what preemie babies wear! They are way littler and I'm sure preemie clothes would just drown them considering they don't even fit Olivia, a normal sized baby!

1 comments:

Kristen P. said...

All newborn clothes are big and baggy, unfortunately. She has no fat yet. I rememeber when we brought Sam home from the hospital, his little legs weren't even in the legs of his sleeper! And Sam weighed two pounds more that Olivia. And he never lost any weight; he only gained. She'll get bigger and then you will end up with clothes with tags on them because she just grew too fast to wear it!