Thursday, August 12, 2010

Over-Sized Muffin



We indulged at Costco and bought some ginormous muffins. Today Liv thought it sounded yummy- so she took a whole muffin off the counter and started to eat. She left the bag out so Claire could get one too. So- now both the girls were running around with huge muffins. Instead of getting irritated that 1- Olivia did not ask first, and 2- now there are muffin crumbs all over the floor and anywhere they decided to run off to- I decided I'd take some pictures ;) I love my new blue walls as a back-ground!
Yes- I will post pictures of the house soon enough. I was trying to get up a video I made of the house, but apparently it is too big of a file.

7 comments:

Karen K. said...

Hilarious. Claire is on my work desktop. (That's why I didn't comment first on the railroad post! heh heh.) I couldn't decide which one to put on the computer so I'm taking turns with them. Very, very cute and good for you--getting out the camera instead of getting angry. Love it!!!

Alisha said...

i do LOVE your walls!
i LOVE costco too.
i LOVE your girls the most!

Britta said...

These are aDORABLE. I love these photos.

Kristen P. said...

I like how Claire is holding her bink so that she can eat it. Ha ha!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

the railroad pic is soooooooo cute, and you are so good at picture taking sarah. and i love the muffin pics- so cute-

Jill said...

I like Claire's two-arm approach :o). And the railroad picture belongs in a magazine!!!

Jill said...

I like Claire's two-arm approach :o). And the railroad picture belongs in a magazine!!!