Sunday, August 08, 2010

Claire's First Piglet



Yesterday I called Liv into the bathroom to get her hair done. She came, told me how she wanted her hair styled (I always let her choose). Then she asked me "Mom- can Claire have a pig?" We call anything in a pony-tail a pig. I thought about it, and decided Claire may just have enough hair to shove into a tiny little pig. Claire did not like me tugging on her little bit of hair and kept slapping at my hands and screaming. We got it in though! And it was right on the very top of her head so she couldn't feel it to pull it out! Great!

6 comments:

Karen K. said...

That picture of Liv and Claire makes me smile. Talk about a contrast of moods! I love Claire's pig. So cute!

Natalie said...

That's a cute little pig!

Alisha said...

super cute!

Dave & Melissa said...

Sooo cute! The pic of the two of them cracks me up! Olivia has such gorgeous eyes! She's looks so grown up in that photo.

nettie said...

love the piggie, but it doesn't look like she's enjoying the hug

AMY AND MIKEY said...

i love how you call them pigs! so funny! I can totally imagine you saying that to your girls, so cute.