Thursday, February 05, 2009

Potty Update

Olivia is doing pretty good. She has accidents daily, but usually 1-2 success stories too! She almost went #2 in her potty last night, but she kept her panties ON when she sat on her toilet! aaaah rats! Anyway- we used Dr. Phil's potty training method. He says it works in 1 day.... umm, I think not Dr. Phil. It did get her on the right road though. Olivia is VERY patient in all of this. She practices using that toilet about 30 times a day- then she'll say "I'm so proud of you Wivies!"

2 comments:

Karen K. said...

I'm proud of you too Wivies!!!

So Sarah. Dr. Phil suggests a hero in his method. Does Wivie have a hero? Dorothy Witch perhaps? She had the right shoes on...

As we discussed on the phone I think you might need bigger panties for her little (big) bummy. I am so happy that she's getting it though. Did you read Jessica C.'s post on what Kadee did? If you haven't you might not want to! :)

April said...

I love all your posts. That one of Olivia pretending to breast feed is hilarious! That is comforting to know that breast feeding can be different for different babies... i had a heck of a time with Luke!