Monday, February 02, 2009

Nursing


Olivia nursing 'Baby Camille'
If anyone knows me well- they would know how awful my experience nursing was with Olivia. We tried and failed at nursing. It was really a BAD, painful experience. I was VERY nervous about nursing Claire, but thought I'd give it one more try. Thank goodness I did- nursing is going great! Although still a little painful, it is leaps and bounds better then with Liv. Claire is a good eater. She will even take a bottle. She nurses 98% of the time, but when she is extra hungry she gets a bottle and takes it pretty well! We are SO happy with how things have turned out this time! YAY!

9 comments:

Karen K. said...

So, is Camille thriving?

Karen K. said...

Oh, and don't try to put this on Facebook! Then again, nothing important is showing...she might get away with it. ;)

Kristen P. said...

You lucky duck! I would give my right arm (well, maybe my left) for Ben to take a bottle once in a while. And a binky too for that matter! I'm glad it is going better this time.

Scott said...

Scott: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Britta: "What? . . . (looking to see what I am laughing at) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Great title and picture. Olivia is a crackup.

nettie said...

great news...my sister had the exact problem. her first was a bear to nurse, but her second was a piece of cake. She was really nervous for her second.

Valerie said...

I'm glad it worked better for you this time around. It simplifies feeding so much!

Natalie said...

Hannah does this sometimes too! Haha. love it

Alisha said...

great news!! nursing is so wonderful when it goes smoothly. ps i love the baby name:)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That is so cute! I even remember doing that with my dolls! i'm so glad you get to nurse claire! love you!