Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Lindsay!


Kim-Sarah-Lindsay
*wow, we're such hotties!! j/k*
Well, it is Lindsay's Birthday today... I am a bad friend and didn't send anything, so I thought I would write a tribute to her!! She is a wonderful friend... Kim, Lindsay, and I have been best friends growing up (well since 6th grade) and we are still best friends today! I feel so blessed to have them in my life even when I wasn't always the way a best friend should be ;) Anyway.. Lindsay has always been SO fun to play with! She can make me laugh and brings out a goofiness in me that no one else ever could. I don't think we would have so many hilarious inside jokes it weren't for Lindsay! (feel the rythem feel the rhyme get on up it's bobsled time! RRRR! ... Beep leave a message! ... Nice chips!! ... BnB Restaurant ... Theres too many to even think!) I had to throw those in there for Linds and Kim, even though most of you will say WHAAAT!? So, back to Lindsay. She is beautiful, she is optomistic, she's easy to talk to (theres not much we couldn't talk about) and all in all I just Love her!! Happy Birthday Linds!!!

6 comments:

The Blovicks said...

I agree in everyway! I love you Lindsay happy birthday!

Lindsay Marchant said...

You are too sweet Sarah! You are just what a best friend should be:you make your friends feel so good about themselves even if you have to lie! J/K. Thanks again. I had a wonderful birthday although it would have been better if you were here! We have to play when you come into town again! When is that anyways?

Karen K. said...

You all look so BEAUTIFUL in that picture! Was that taken when you were going to school Sarah?

Sarah Peterson said...

Linds- hopefully we'll be coming some time in the fall. Ma- yes, that was taken when I was in school.

Karen K. said...

What do MEAN "hopefully" ???

AMY AND MIKEY said...

yeah what do you mean hopefully??? I miss you! All the pictures are so cute with Olivia, and that picture with you and Kim , Lindsay is gorgeous. My goodness you all look gorgeous in it.