Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Anniversary


Our wedding day


Christmas...


dating days...eating corn!


Halloween


Our Honeymoon in Hawaii

Well, yesterday was our 2 year anniversary. Can you believe it's only been 2 years!? I thought it was atleast 3! With Olivia turning one this month too.. it just doesn't seem right! Anyway- it's been a GREAT 2 yaers! I can honestly and thankfully say it's not hard being married, in fact I LOOOVE it. I've heard a lot of people tell me the first years can be terrible, because you learn lots of new things about them that make you crazy. I love Brett more now then ever, and I'm sure our love will just keep growing! Brett is the best husband anyone could ever ask for. He's so sweet, never gets too upset with me, and is always making me smile. He is a wonderful father- he loves Olivia so much, and I can tell when he plays with her. He's amazing, and I am SO thankful that two years ago we were married for time and eternity! It has been a blessing beyond what I could ever think to ask! I love you Brettsker!

6 comments:

Karen K. said...

Oh you brought tears to my eyes! I am so glad you are so happy. A mom couldn't ask for anything more than to see her children happy. Just wait til Livie gets older. You'll see.

I love the pics! I remember when you ate corn in the canyon. It's when we first met Brett and we all went on a picnic. You hadn't even been dating that long! I love your hair in the Christmas picture. It's a good length on you. And, I think you guys have great Halloween costumes. I sure wouldn't want to meet up with Brett if he looked like that! Thanks for the pics. I love you!

Kristen P. said...

Your arms look muscle-y in the cake eating picture. And, yes, Brett does look scary!!! It seems like only yesterday I was the fat lady in your wedding pictures.(All due to that weird stage of pregnancy when you just look fat, of course.)

Anonymous said...

You two are adorable! When you watched the kids while we were in Hawaii we knew you and Brett would both make amazing parents. You deserve all the happiness in the world! Happy anniversary.

Lindsay Marchant said...

Sarah, Happy Anniversary. Im so glad you are happy. I agree with marriage not being hard. It is amazing and never hard. I think dating for longer that a month like many couples may help because you know what you are getting into. You already know all the quirky things about your spouse and love them anyway.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Very cool Sarah. I'm very happy for you. It does seem like it should be longer than 2 years, you have a one year old! I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent you to be my roomate- and to think that I thought I didn't want you to be my roommate-hahahaha. I love you so much and wish you lived here so i could hang out with you all the time. I was scrapbooking college pictures a week ago- and I got to the ones of you and me on Halloween- ha- the nurse- and me a cat- it was so funny- I just started laughing out-loud. And then I saw betty- hAA- I wished you were there to laugh with. You have an adorable, beautiful sweet girl, and Im so happy your marriage has been everything you dreamed of and more- I love you Sarah.

Lanette said...

Oh man Sarah, you two are the cutest couple ever! I love all the pics...You make me even more excited to get married. :)