Monday, May 21, 2007

Family Vacation

Brett and Olivia waking up at the beach house

BEACH
We took family pictures at the Beach- I don't have a picture of everyone only Nettie does- so we'll have to wait till later to see!

COUSINS

these 3 cousins were all born almost at the same time so we liked to put them together! I made matching onsies and headbands for them!

Grandma with the babies


JAMES TOWNSeth, Eliza, and Rachel thougt it was SO great that we let them push Olivia's stroller

Infront of a replica of the boats they would have been used back in the day


A cute picture of Dad and Olivia infront of the boat


ICE CREAM!

Jame's family, Grandma and Grandpa and our family all went to ice-cream after James Town. It was a very fun little outside icecream joint with music, flowers and lots of fun and people!


Rachel showing off her icecream mustache ;)

WASHINGTON D.C.

Liv at the supreme court house (atleast thats what we think it was!)


Infront of the Capitol Building

PLANE RIDE

Liv sitting in her own chair before the plane ride (too bad the real owner of the seat came a few minutes later) Liv did pretty good on the plane rides. They were LOOOONG but not unbarable ;) Always VERY full flights unfortunatley!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The family picture is gorgeous. I hope you'll be sending that one with your Christmas card. My favorite picture is of Olivia on the plane. Those big beautiful blue eyes and those two adorable teeth. She's grown up since I saw her six weeks ago!

Lindsay Marchant said...

I didn't realize Olivia had teeth. I guess I should have known, but that picture really shows it well. Cute!

Karen K. said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, Everyone is just so happy looking. I'm glad you had a good time and that the babies were well behaved. I put the pic of Grandma Pete with the babes on my desktop at work. Everyone loves it and thinks they're triplets! I guess they all have blue eyes...