Tuesday, February 02, 2010

This Girl


Claire is almost walking. She can walk for about 10 steps before she falls. She is still tripping over her feet. She walks with her feet pointed outward. Is that normal or you think it is a problem?
I've decided my sweet Claire has a temper. When she gets mad she gets REALLY mad! She is starting to be a little more picky about what she eats. She will throw her food on the floor, spit it out, and flail her little arms so I can't get the food to her mouth! Usually if we wait and try again she will eat.
Anyway- She is happy and healthy. We love her!

11 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

SUCH a good picture, you are so good at taking pictures- love you-

Karen K. said...

Well, watch out Olivia! (for the temper)

Love those teeth and she also has the same expression that Livie gives. They so do not look alike to me yet do sometimes.

What a CUTIE!

Karen K. said...

Oh, forgot to say that I don't think the feet sticking out is a problem. I think it's just part of balancing? Just a guess. If they were inward I'd say you might want to be concerned but I'd just wait for now.

Egghead said...

She is really cute and I can see some resemblance to Livie but not a whole lot. Love those teeth!

Scott said...

I wouldn't worry about feet turned out at this point.

She is soo cute, and I agree with Karen: she is looking a lot like her sister. We can't wait to see you guys next month!

April said...

Darn, I was thinking the messy eating was just a boy thing... guess I'm wrong. She is so cute! I think she looks alot like her sister!

Dawn said...

Pointing inward isn't really a problem either. As Tob says it helps you run really fast. (as you may notice a little bit of pigeon toedness runs in our family). Great picture. She looks like she could pitch a fit! :-)

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

wow she is looking more and more like olivia. hey next week lets hang out, email me your phone number and ill call you

Natalie said...

Love that smile! How are you my friend!?! I miss you. We need to get together soon.
Bry is walking with his feet out, too. And he gets REALLY MAD too! like REALLY MAD!

Alisha said...

such a great picture.

lindsaymarchant said...

She is so cute! I love that picture!!