Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Latest Craft

old above- new below
I've been wanting to do a stap cover for my camera strap, but I have never done it. Well- when I came across THIS .I decided I had to make it! So, instead of a cover, I made a whole new strap! I do like it, but would rather not compare to the original (hers is so much better and more professional looking) That is okay though- practice and more patience will some day result in better outcomes!! Please don't blow it up and see all the mistakes!!! haha. Anyway- it is pretty cute, and I love the ruffle! Most of all I LOOVE that it is made out of flannel so it is SO soft. My other one would rub on my neck and give me red marks. Annoying!!

6 comments:

Karen K. said...

How cute! Every time I saw those I wanted to make you one. But I didn't. I think yours looks great. :) Love the color and the dots.

Britta said...

So cute! I love the idea of a girly camera strap... and flannel just makes it so much more tempting.

Dave & Melissa said...

What a fun project! I think your strap looks great. Also, I LOVE the picture of Claire trying to climb out of the tub. So cute! The lighting is so soft and sweet. Well done!

Kristen P. said...

Cute cute!

Blevins family of three said...

Really good idea! I like your's better than the original!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh my gosh sarah- you are so good! You have turned into a little seamstress! You are so good! I love it! and that's such a good idea to make it out of flannel so it's soft on your neck!