Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Random Livie Facts



Okay, the pictures have nothing to do with my post, but they are so funny. Olivia was desperately trying to get into the pantry to get her cheerios... What a funny girl (I'm not sure how the leg lift helps open doors..)

As of now here are some things Livie is doing... This is mostly so I can look back and know for myself and Livie can know what some of her first words, ect. (not bragging...)

Olivia is almost 15 months old now. (She's exactly 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks, and 2 days old)

She came up with a new dance move last week that is hilarious. She stomps her feet like she's a little tap dancer (I've tried to get video, but of course she stops when I want to film..) Her old, or most used dance move previous to this was just a bounce/ squat move where she bounced to the beat of the music.

She knows what most objects are but can't say them yet. But if we tell her "go get me a diaper..etc." She will generally always get what we want

She says "OOOOO" for a cow and "oo.. ooo" for a dog. She also says the word "dog"

She says "ite" for light and loves to point out where there are lights. She came up with this on her own, we didn't teach her... Pretty smart girl!

She LOVES candy and anything sweet

She absolutely loves bath time and gets very upset of I take a shower without her (she takes baths by herself, not showers with me btw)

Her favorite words of all time are "Da" (dada, dad, D, Daddy...) and "HI! "

I find it hard to teach her new words because she will always points at things and say "this, this?" instead of calling it by it's name. It can be pretty annoying. I say "NO Olivia, a binky (or whatever word I'm trying to teach)" and she always points to it and says "This"

Olivia's hair measures 4.5 inches in some spots!

So, this is what I can think of off the top of my head, I know theres more, but oh-well!

6 comments:

Karen K. said...

4.5 inches huh? I can just imagine you with a ruler, measuring Livie's little hairs.

How come her nose is so red? Is it because she's been crying? Because she has a cold? Did she rub it up against the door while trying to get in? (I love the leg lift by the way).

She looks like a little mini (girl) Brett.

Sarah Peterson said...

just because she was crying Ma, and I measured her hair with my comb (it has inches on it..)

Karen K. said...

Oh my goodness. I never knew. Hairstylists CHEAT! I thought you just had a good eye for an inch. ...Just Kidding! Livie must have been crying a lot. We thought she had a cold or something. Did you get her any Cheerios? At least it was Cheerios and not candy!

Alisha said...

i love that you measured her hair!!! lol. she is totally smart!

Natalie said...

What a fun post! I need to make one like this. After lunch the other day (thank you soo much, btw!) I came home and read through most of your blog. You are such a cute mom... and a great friend!

Valerie said...

Rachel and I think Livie looks like she's doing a karate kick on that door! What a sweet girl. I love all the things she says. CUTE!