Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Same, Same



Claire wanted me to take their picture because the girls were dressed the same. Claire always likes to point out things that are the same. She points to both saying "Same... Same!" If I ever want Claire to do anything, I just have to have Olivia do it. She always wants to be the same as Olivia. She is Olivia's parrot. She says EVERYthing Liv says. She is such a copy cat. It's funny. Good thing Liv doesn't mind it!


One reason why potty training feels like a must soon... Big poops are just nasty!

5 comments:

Francisco J. Darquea said...

Just have Olivia potty train again! haha.
The girls are cute and I like how their features match the couch! Their hair and skin just coordinate so well in those pictures!
Love you! Emily

Jamie said...

So cute!

nettie said...

big poops are gross, but they are better in a diaper than in underpants.

Dave & Melissa said...

LOL, I completely agree. I'm so glad Sarah is done potty training. By the way, i LOVE the pictures of Emma in the basket! So sweet!

Dawn said...

Same same reminds me of when we were in Thailand. You would run across that phrase a lot when you asked questions. Very funny! Claire would fit in great in South East Asia. :-) Good luck with the potty training, you're right big poops are nasty and they look worse when you have a little one to compare it too.