Saturday, October 08, 2011

6 weeks

Emma is almost able to hold her head up. I thought I'd try out hre new boppy chiar. She's still too wobbly, but close to being able to use it! Emma has really woken up the past few weeks. She is not loving her binky and just wants to be held 24/7. My back is really starting to hurt and I have dark circles under my eyes from the lack of sleep. Oh how I want to sleep for more then 7 very interrupted hours. It is just not enough, especially when Emma wakes me up wanting to nurse.
Then there is my Claire. She so desperately wants to be big. She likes to dress and undress herself all the time. Yesterday she was running around nude, pulled out the cereal for a snack, and put on a bib to eat it! So I find a 2 year old with nothing but a bib on. It made me laugh. I find dirty diapers in places they shouldn't be because she pulls them off and hides them! The latest was in her dresser drawer. So gross! At least they are not poopy!

7 comments:

Karen K. said...

I am so sorry you are sleep deprived. I wish I could be there to help and hold Emma so you can sleep. On the other hand, I cannot quit laughing at your story about Claire and the naked picture to go with it! That is FUNNY!

Karen K. said...

Emma looks so cute in her Bumbo chair. I think she looks a lot like Claire in that pic--at least from the eyes up!

Dawn said...

Ha ha, love the naked little girl with a bib. Her stories remind me a lot of Alexyss. Enjoy her funny and not so funny moments, they don't last forever. I am SO sorry for the lack of sleep, that's always hard. Hang in there.

Jennifer Lomenick said...

Sarah, that is so funny of Claire. Frustrating but funny. Emma is a sweet little baby. I can't believe she is almost big enough to use her Bumbo.

Dave & Melissa said...

LOL that pic of Claire cracks me up! Too cute! The perfect pic to show her future husband. Emma is so sweet I just want to snuggle on her!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks! Sorry you are so sleep deprived! I guess I'm going to be there pretty soon too! Everyone says "get sleep right now while you can" but I'm having a hard time sleeping. I know I'm going to be thinking "why didn't I sleep when I could have????!!!" after the baby. Cute pics of the new babe- OH and LOVE the new school picture! So cute!

Lanette said...

Oh my goodness! Your girls are just adorable--Claire cracks me up, and Emma is so pretty! I hope you get some more sleep soon :(