Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lost



I lost my ring about a month ago. Sad. It was special. We designed it ourselves. I will admit it wasn't the best made ring I ever saw (it was hand made by the jeweler) but I still loved it. It was unique and different then any body elses ring. There is not another ring quite like mine.
The ring was a little too big and after wearing it for about 6 years now it must have fallen off and went in a trash or down a drain. Who knows. I have never taken it off except to get it cleaned. I now wear a fake $30 ring that is also still too big! I have ridiculously small fingers. It is starting to frustrate me.

5 comments:

Karen K. said...

Molly has very 'petite' fingers too. I prayed about you finding your ring last night. I don't know what else to do! I can't imagine losing your ring. It was beautiful. I'm worried about Emma's cuz hers is loose too. When I lost mine I didn't even know it. I always thought I'd feel it if it came off, but I didn't. I'm sorry it happened to you. I wish I could make it all better. My 'jeweler' is going to Antwerp, Belgium to buy diamonds. Should I have him get you some? ;) (That makes me feel so hoity toity) hahaha

Karen K. said...

Wait, is Antwerp in Belgium? Antwerp, somewhere in the world.

Lora said...

oh Sarah I'm so sorry you can't find your ring! I loved it! it really was one of the most beautiful unique rings I've seen. I'll keep my fingers crossed it magically shows up soon!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry you can't find your ring. It was so beautiful, I loved how antique it looked. It was so beautiful and lovely. I am so sorry. I hope it turns up one of these days. i found an earing after it being lost for 2 years, and A MOVE. It some how was tucked away in the car in a nook and cranny- So it can still turn up- you might find in a few years in a crazy spot. I am so sorry.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I have to tell you something funny. So I see the pic of your wedding ring, and the title "lost" and I was thinking- "emotionally lost" and I see the pic of the ring- and I think "holy crap is sarah going to make some announcement? is something not ok in her marriage?!" and then it was about the ring- haha. I just thought it was kind of funny. And so glad it is not about your marriage!