Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happenings

Here are some of the photos taken on Bretts IPhone. They are of events in which we didn't bring our camera to- or just captured since the phone was sitting there ;) Oh I do love his Iphone. If you've never had the chance to play with one- don't... it makes you realize how bad a regular phone is ;) September 2010- Brett and I got to go on an OVER NIGHTER! My mom stayed with the girls so Brett and I could re-connect as a couple. It was sooo wonderful to be away for an extended amount of time. This was our 5 year anniversary get-away. We went to Lagoon, a movie, and out to eat. Thank you SO much mom. I didn't worry at all about the girls knowing they were with the BEST.
oh and I might add- the pic is quite nice. Shows my HUGE teeth and Bretts little teeth. hahaha


July 2010 we went to a local carnival. Liv loved the little kitty rides and rode them all by herself and enjoyed every minute of them!



September 2010- Liv and Brett went to a daddy/daughter camp out. They had fun, but it was frrrrreeeezing.
October 2010- we went to a BYU football game. BYU is really bad this year, but every time Brett attends a game they win! He is lucky! This was Claires 1st football game. Both the girls did great- with $20 worth of over priced food of course!

7 comments:

Francisco J. Darquea said...

I'm so glad the girls have BYU shirts to wear to the game!
Love
Aunt Emmies

Alisha said...

what a bummer about your ring!

that first pic with the teeth is awesome!!

Sblogger said...

Hey Sarah, This is Steph. It was fun to catch up on your blog. I am so sorry about your lost ring! I lost mine once and I prayed and prayed for two days straight. I am sure you have done that. As I was praying I had a thought that I should ask Heavenly Father to put in my mind a picture of where I needed to look. In my mind, I saw a box of books that I had already looked in several times. But I looked anyway, because I felt like He was answering my prayer. It was at the bottom of the box under all the boxes! Anna had put it there. You don't know where it is but He does! Maybe that would help- to ask in that specific way. It could be somewhere like at the dump or somewhere nearly impossible to find it but it may be in your house somewhere! Try it!

Dawn said...

Yay for your over nighter! Grandparents are the best. They love to spend time with the kids, the kids love to spend time with them and you love to spend a little bit of time away :-) Seems to work out for everyone. The daddy daughter camp out sound fun too, Love livie's hat.

Karen K. said...

So do you think your kids will have "medium" teeth? ;)

Karen K. said...

I forgot to say that I laugh everytime I look at the last photo. I wonder what that guy in the right-hand corner is thinking or if he even knows he is in the picture. He looks like he's angry or judgmental! ;)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

fun pics! loved all of them- I love the one of you and brett up high on a ride? I dont' know. That's funny about the teeth, I don't think I realzied he had little teeth. that's funny. I'm so glad you guys could get a good over nighter alone without the kids, how wonderful. And nice that they were with your mom so you didnt' have to worry about it.