Thursday, October 28, 2010

Picture Update

This is no-theme sorta boring post... What to do with random pictures kind of post...


We went on a nature walk and collected leaves and flowers. The girls loved collecting stuff off the ground
The girls watching TV before bed. Don't they look so darling together?


These pictures are from the day that the girls got out the box of 12 month old clothes that hadn't been packed away yet. Claire took off her pants and diaper and added on from there,while Liv stripped down to panties and tried on every shirt and dress she could manage to squeeze on.

This is a picture of my new hair cut and color... I am still contemplating cutting the front a little shorter because it looks a little too disconnected for my taste, but all in all it is fun to have a new cut.

8 comments:

Alisha said...

oooooo.
LOVE the cut and color. i wanna see it from the front.

Karen K. said...

1) Love the nature walk stuff. Olivia reminds me of you at that age (somewhat) in the first picture.
2)The TV shot is cute. It's fun to see Claire old enough to actually watch TV.
3)I love Claire's expression in the 'derriere' photo. She looks very contemplative!
4)Olivia never fails to deliver a smile. She is a true clothes horse.
5) Pretty, pretty hair! I can't wait to see it. I understand about the front being 'disconnected'--it gets even more so as it grows!
Thanks for the updates. I love them!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I AM LOVING THAT NAKED BUM! I want to pinch it! so cute. LOve Olivia in that TINY dress- haha, so cute. love the nature pics, I remember doing that and loving it. LOVE YOUR HAIR, SOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY and sleek, LOVE IT, I like it longer in teh front, it's mroe dramatic, I like it anyway. I think you should leave it. love you!

Natalie said...

Nice little bum! :) and your hair looks great. Now I need to see a front view!

Karen K. said...

I wanna see Halloween pics AND your hair from the front. :)

Becca's Blog said...

Cute haircut! I need a new hairstyle too but I'm kind of too lazy to change right now.

Sarah Peterson said...

you guys should just use your imagination for what it looks like from the front ;) All the pictures I took looked weird! I look in the mirror- looks fine. I take a picture and I'm like "whaaat? That looks funky!" I'm sure I'll get a picture sooner or later of the front that looks like it should!

Amanda D said...

I love your hair cut and color and your little girls are adorable. I love baby bum and try to get my daughters as much as possible!