Thursday, March 18, 2010

The IPHONE and other updates

Brett got an IPHONE (that his work is paying for) the other week. We ALL love it! I never knew it would be so fun. We can check the weather, browse the internet, play games, browse and take pictures all at the touch of a finger! The girls LOVE to play with it. Claire likes to browse the pictures (since it is simple to do) and Liv likes to draw and play some games. I kinda like the wikkihow that tells you how to do random things.


Liv stole the phone out of Claires hands.

Britta (my sis-in-law) is in town this week. She is VERY good at baking and creating, so I asked her to help me learn to make a cake. I have to make one for RS next week, so I needed to learn. My last test run that I did by myself a few weeks ago looked AWFUL! So- Britta came and taught me all the tricks. The cake was pretty, and tasted even better ;) It is REALLY yummy chocolate cake!

Here is an update on my bangs. I just cut them straight across (not so different as I have done this a lot, but that's okay) I will hopefully be getting a haircut soon. Maybe I'll do something crazy then!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Those girls are going to want their very own iphones soon :-) They look like they know what they're doing already. Cake looks awesome and I your hair looks great.

THE SHAWS said...

The face on claire after olivia took the phone away is just priceless. you can totally tell that she's a little annoyed that she's like have the size of liv to fight to get it back...hahaha! I SO want that cake recipe....if you're willing to spill the beans of course. And i LOVE straight across bangs...they look great on you!

Sarah Peterson said...

Ofcourse Lindsey- here is the link! It is a very good recipe!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sandys-Chocolate-Cake/Detail.aspx.

Britta said...

I love that Claire even plays with the iPhone!

Cake-making was fun. Thanks for inviting me. Let me know how the RS one goes!

Karen K. said...

Your bangs look really cute that way and the cake looks incredibly good. I hope you'll show me how to make one so pretty! I noticed there is a fair amount of sour cream in it--maybe I won't make THAT recipe, darn it!

The pictures of the girls with the iphones are cute--they are way more knowledgable than I am! The look on Claire's face after Livie taking the phone away is priceless--it says it all--such disapproval!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OK that cake looks so good! and it looks beautiful! and you are so beautiful! Your hair is so cute- it always looks good. I kind of don't like it when you post pics of you though, because when i see you it makes me miss you so much! I haven't seen you in such a long time. Sarah, if you saw my right now- I can just imagine you touching my hair, and laughing- haha. miss you- love you

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh yeah- what did you decide on wall colors? I don't remember if I ever commented- your house looks so nice and cute-