Thursday, March 11, 2010

The girl is silly


Got Milk?

As I sit here-Olivia is chasing Claire around tickling her with a duster. They are both laughing. Sweet. Just this afternoon while I was doing laundry- in comes Claire with a frozen ball of cookie dough. then in pops Olivia with one too. Liv thought they should have a little treat! It is funny to me that she gave one to Claire too. Then- as I am folding the laundry I am hearing lots of laughter in Liv's bedroom. I go in to see what is going on- apparently Olivia had snuck her friend "Susan" in her bed under the covers (so Iwouldn't take her away) Susan is our MOP! She has spent many hours dancing with the mop telling her how beautiful her hair is. (it is a libman mop)
Olivia- you can be so mischievous, but SO funny!

6 comments:

Karen K. said...

Susan, eh? That was just delightful and very funny. I got a big laugh out of this post. It's very sweet that she's sharing with Claire, too. (Although the thought of the what's living in (germs, etc.) in Susan's 'hair' kind of makes me grimace.);) Goodness sakes, maybe I'll have to get Olivia a mop for her birthday! Funny, funny girl.

Jill said...

Sarah, Olivia is hysterical!!!! What a little goofball! Byron is especially good at sharing things he's not supposed to have with Ayden--I think it's the "partner in crime" thing... ;o) I think it's adorable that they both came walking in with cookie dough balls! :o)

Alisha said...

lol! what a great post.

Dawn said...

Ha ha! I hope you get video of her and Susan. She is such a character and there is nothing better then two little kids giggling.

Natalie said...

a mop?! that makes me giggle.

lindsaymarchant said...

Awesome! I wish I was around to get to know your girls! They sound like so much fun...you know what I mean!