Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight Movie

Here's a link to Bella's Lullaby. Apparently this isn't the song used in the video, but I thought it was quite beautiful! So, the movie... What does every one think?! I was kinda disappointed really. I thought the books were sooo much better. But, that's alright. The first time Edward spoke... UGH, he sounded kinda gay (yes, that is mean...) I thought for sure the movie was ruined after that. His voice got better though, and it ended up being alright, but I must say, the boy is much more attractive when he doesn't speak or smile...Just my opinion though! I am hoping the next movies will be better quality with a bigger budget. We'll see!

4 comments:

Carina & Dan said...

I liked the movie. It went by too fast though, since they had to leave stuff out. Some of the effects were alittle cheesy & I thought the nose grabbing when he first smelled Bella was too much, but kinda funny. I didn't like how the meadow scene started, probably because it wasn't like that in the book. But I want to go see it again. I think his voice was probably weird because he was trying to talk without his British accent. He is very cute though :)

Valerie said...

The movie was disappointing. It just seemed so low-budget. My biggest problem was Bella...absolutely NO expressions were there. Just that drone. I get it that she was depressed...but still!

Dawn said...

Ok so I haven't read the book or watched the movie but I just had to say 90% of the time the books are better.

Karen K. said...

Is Bella depressed in the movie? I didn't think she got depressed until the second book!