Thursday, January 31, 2008

I love pictures...


The pictures are finally up.. I'm sure no one was missing them, but I was ;)

Olivia LOVES giving kisses lately. We all love to get them. She especially loves frenchies (she thinks it's funny to stick out her tongue with a kiss... I'll have to watch out with this girl!)

Olivia loved Grammy and Papa. They loved showering her with attention. I have pretty great parents. My mom gives great advice and is a wonderful Grandmother. Hopefully they know how much we really do love and miss them when we are away.



We get to visit with Amy this trip home. Unfortunately we didn't get to see Kim and Lindsay, but I'm sure I'll see them again soon. Anyway- I love Amy. She is such a joy to be around. She brings SO much excitement and enthusiasm to any conversation. I love that we can talk about anything and still feel comfortable. I know she won't judge me, but just feel compassion. She is an amazing friend. I feel blessed to have her in my life.

9 comments:

Karen K. said...

Well I was missing the pictures! I would love another kiss from Miss Olivia. She is the best kisser ever. I loved coming home from work to have her come around the corner, look at me, cock her head to the right with that "Awwww" look and then run at me and hug me and kiss me. What can be better than THAT??? I miss you guys a LOT and thanks for your nice comments. I LOVE YOU! (And tell Emily that if Lips is HER fish then why isn't SHE feeding him??? j/k)

THE SHAWS said...

I was waiting for your pictures just to let you know....for 2 reasons:
1. Because Olivia is super duper cute and I wanted to see that you had fun on your trip (which it looks like you did)
2. Then if your pictures are posted than your bags are back home safe and sound where they belong (which is also super exciting).

Alisha said...

oh my! what great pictures. that last one of olivia is too much. what a great smile.

Lindsay Marchant said...

I love the shadow picture and your hair is so long! I can't believe it. I guess I really haven't seen you for awhile. Sorry about not hanging out. I don't have much of a life. Homework and housework! Ick. I love you!

Natalie said...

Welcome back! Can I just ooo and aah over that first picture?! So, so cute! How did you do it?! Professional!

Jill said...

That picture of you and Livie on the couch is so pretty! I love baby kisses, there is nothing better in the world! Especially when they start running up to you and giving them to you without you even asking! Those are awesome and make me want a million more babies!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh cool- thanks for posting the picture! I love you too. I am so glad you got your bags back, especially your camera, or card or whatever. the shadow picture is cool. love you.

AMY AND MIKEY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lanette said...

Sarah, you look gorgeous! Cute hair! (as always :) And these pictures are so darling. Livie likes frenchies already? That's cute!