Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Craft Party!



My neighbor Natalie invited us over today to make clippies for our little girls hair! Have I mentioned how much we love our neighbors? They are awesome! Now, Hannah,(the neighbor baby) has quite a bit of hair for all of her bows, but Livie still doesn't have much. BUT considering it was like 1 mm long when she was born, she's not doing too bad! We LOVE our new little clips. I LOVE making little craft projects too. It's so fun! Now... if only we had some more hair to put them in...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so there's not much, but some of those little wisps are pretty loooong!

You did a great job on those clippies. They're way cute.

THE SHAWS said...

I wish I had a baby of two so I can put cute clips in her hair...one day, one day. You did good.
I'm reading New Moon right now, and I agree, it's slow, but the worst part is that Edward is gone and I wish he wasn't. I feel like the book wont get interesting unless he's actually in it, and not a depressing though, the REAL Edward! I'm half way done, so I'm trying to get my sister to tell me if he comes back and she wont...so sad. I can't read fast enough. I blame you for this addiction, you are the one that sent me over the top so I just had to read them...and lo and behold I loved them. thanks!

THE SHAWS said...

Hahaha, a baby OR two....my bad.

Natalie said...

Your clips turned out so cute! Thanks for coming. We need to do stuff like that more often. What's next... bracelets?