Monday, October 30, 2006

Tummy Time



Well, I was inspired to try tummy time on the boppy like Alisha does with Jillian- usually she just lies on my chest... Olivia is not too fond of tummy time. She squeels and looks at me like "umm, get me out of here! What are you making me do!?" So, we don't do it too often. She's holding her head up pretty good these days- the only time she gets upset to hold it up is when she's really tired. It's much easier to have her holding her head up though. She's a growing strong girl!

4 comments:

nettie said...

that bottom pic is really cute!!! You can put that on a christmas card!

If you are going to be around on Saturday...do you want to give me a haircut? PLEASE! :)

Kristen P. said...

Maybe I'm a bad mother, but I never gave Sam "tummy time". I think I tried it a few times and he protested LOUDLY! Even when he learned how to roll from back to front, he protested loudly. He really disliked being on his belly. However, Sam could always hold his head up, even the day he was born!

Karen K. said...

I think the bottom picture is cute too. I clicked on it to enlarge it and it was very apparent that she is not thrilled with 'tummy time'. What a great expression she has!

Alisha said...

i love her expressions!!! i can't wait for Jillian to make more and more silly faces.