Monday, October 16, 2006

My Bumblebee



Well, it turns out Olivia will be a bumble bee for Halloween because I won a bid on e-bay for a total of $7.00 (including shipping) it was the cheapest option. Hopefully it fits... we'll have to sew and fix it if it doesn't. WEll, an update on the sleeping- Olivia is doing really well. She's sleeps pretty much every night for about 6 or 7 hours. Theres been a few off nights, but they are usually pretty good. It is SO much nicer this way. I didn't mind the every 2-3 hour wakings for the first little while, but then it got pretty annoying, so I am SOOO happy she's sleeping longer!
Update- the "Kristin recipe" dish I made (in the last blog entry) turned out well. Brett LOVED it, and I thought it was pretty good. I'm not too into peppers, but I put them in anyway and I'm not sure I should have... But atleast Brett loved it! The recipe was a good one though, thanks Kristin!
So, anywho, tomorrow Olivia gets her first dose of shots! I am NOT excited. I hate to see her cry and scream from someone poking her. It's not going to be fun, but I suppose it's gotta be done for her benefit. I hope it's not to bad. Shots aren't TOO bad, it's just a pinch! (right? that's what I gotta tell myself so it doesn't scare me)

1 comments:

Karen K. said...

The immunizations are no fun. I truly believe it's harder for Mom than it is for baby. She'll only cry for a minute or so. You might want to have some baby tylenol on hand...ask the doctor if that's ok to give her (and how much) if she's fussy or has swelling. Hopefully she won't be bothered at all by her shots. I really can't remember how you reacted! See? You turned out wonderfully in spite of having those horrid shots! Is Brett going with you? Sometimes it's easier to let Dad hold them. Wish I could be there for moral support. She'll be fine, really! I love you and good luck!