Thursday, October 12, 2006

Summer Fun



Well, I am remembering things from last summer... when I didn't have video on my blog, so i am adding them now. The first vidoe is inside the hallway of our hotel in Las Vegas. We went there last June for a Hair Convention (well, that's what I went to) Brett and Amy went and played in Vegas while I shopped for hair stuff. It was a fun time, but our hotel was a bit creepy... The hallways were the most lit place in the whole hotel, the rooms and the lobby were SOO dark. All the walls were black, and there was artwork EVERYwhere. Which was fun, but half of them were of nude women (which didn't help my self image when I was 8 months pregnant and feeling pretty fat!) Anywho...

The second video is of Sam (Olivia's cousin) they came to visit last July. Theres actually a blog about it, but I didn't have video. He's SO cute! We had lots of fun making him smile!
Spoooky Hotel on Vimeo



Hey Sam! on Vimeo

0 comments: