Sunday, September 01, 2013

Family Time with Asher







We are all quite in love with this little man. Fights break out about who gets to hold him and how long.  Claire and Emma love to put his binky in his mouth. Emma hugs him so tightly half the time I can not pry her hands off to get him back.And Olivia always comes home from school straight to Asher hoping to get to hold him. I think Brett has only held him like 3 times in the last week just because he doesn't join the line up of wanting to hold the baby. So much love for little Asher :)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

YAY!!! I've been checking for pictrues! I'm so happy to see sweet Asher. I love that all the girls love him so much! Hope you're healing and feeling feeling good.

Dawn said...

Glad the girls are loving him! I just love his name. I have one other friend with a little boy with the name Asher! Pretty cute!