Friday, August 31, 2012

sweet Claire

Miss Claire. She is my sweet one. She is doing so well right now. She saw this picture and said "This is Cwawe!" She is still having a lot of trouble with her articulation with words, but that doesn't stop her from talking ALL the time. She loves to help me and her "sissys" all the time. She doesn't hesitate to do anything when I ask her. Pretty obedient at this stage! She has mostly mastered the toilet, but she keeps regressing randomly for weeks at a time. She is back on a good streak for now though! She has started preschool with friends- we are just doing it at different houses, so I will teach every 6 weeks. Yay for a no-cost preschool! It costs a fortune to send them to a real one!! Claire is favoring her Dad right now, and likes to tell me "NO KISSES MOM!" She will give me hugs though! She is just so sweet, and her smiles and little dances just melt my heart!

4 comments:

Britta said...

I don't check my brittamariepeterson email very often, so I didn't get the video from Claire until this past week. SO SWEET! Grace loved it and wanted to send a video back. You'll be hearing from her soon :)

Karen K. said...

You're right--Claire IS a sweetheart. I hope her potty 'training' is finished and she's on the permanent road of 'trained.' I adore that girl!

Dawn said...

Preschools are expensive. My kids wouldn't have gone if I hadn't found a cheap one and they required part time daycare anyway. Love that picture of her. She is pretty sweet. All your girls are :-)

Alisha said...

such a pretty picture!