Friday, August 31, 2012

Date Night


 The little boy chasing Claire is Jake. They have formed a new friendship, and its pretty cute! He told his family a few weeks back that he was in love with Claire ;) I wouldn't mind one bit if they got married! His mom is one of my favorite people!

We have been doing a weekly date night with some of our neighbors/friends. We trade babysitting between 4 families- 1 family watches the kids while the other 3 parents go on a date. It has worked out pretty well. It is nice to have a weekly date with Brett- I don't see him often, so time with him is cherished! We generally have around 10-15 kids to watch during date night. It can be rough sometimes, but usually it is worth it ;)

6 comments:

Britta said...

Hey, I recognize those capes! Glad they're getting some good use!

Karen K. said...

I love the capes. They look like they're having such fun with them. Jake is a cutie. Does Claire like being chased? I can't even imagine watching 10-15 kids. Aaagh! Wait a minute...I do that in nursery every week. Never mind. (Of course they're contained into one room...)

Egghead said...

What a great idea.

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness, 10-15 huh? We just waited to date until our kids were old enough to watch themselves. Glad you guys are getting out weekly :-)

Sblogger said...

What a cute picture of Jake & Claire! That'd be so cute if they got married! Let's just tell them right now they are going to have an arranged marriage, then they can't argue cuz they knew for a long time!

Alisha said...

so you watch once a month? i like the sound of this.