Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Claire Bear Dear!

Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast
baking her mickey mouse cake.... but honestly I just wanted to use my new bundt cake pan I got for Christmas!
At her party. She had her cousin Grace and Aunt and Uncle come along with Grandma and Grandpa. Her favorite people ;)

Claire turned 3 today! Wow! 3 whole years with our precious Claire. Claire has grown up SO much this past year. Her speech has gone from 0-5 words to full out sentences and a huge vocabulary. She has worked so hard on learning to speak. Claire is a great sister. She gives both her "sissys" kisses and hugs daily. She also shares VERY well. She is very giving. She has grown up physically a lot too. Her hair has started to really come in. She can now wear a pony tail! She is orderly and likes to organize her toys. Too bad she only puts them in order while she is playing... we are still working on putting the toys away! She is very sweet and loves to snuggle. She has really come out of her shell this past year too. She is no longer very shy. She will play with most anyone and adapts well to new situations. We love you Claire!

5 comments:

Karen K. said...

Happy Birthday Claire Bear! I hope I can come and see you soon. The cake looks wonderful--I'm trying not to eat wheat and of course I notice EVERYTHING wheat! yummmmm... Claire is such a sweetheart. I can't wait to hug her again. :)

Sblogger said...

Happy Birthday to Claire! I can't believe she and Will are in the same class! How fun.

Alisha said...

woo hoo! happy birthday claire! i notice brett with crutches in the back of that pic. what happened?

Karen K. said...

Wait a minute! Why is Olivia blowing out the candles? hahaha

Dawn said...

Oh my she is growing up. I can't believe she is not shy anymore. She was SO shy at the coast :-)
Karen it appears Olivia is blowing out the candles, she's helping and Claire's sharing :-) Looks like a great day. Happy belated birthday Claire!