Sunday, April 18, 2010

Up in the Canyons


I really can't believe she is old enough to pose for the camera! CRAZY!


Liv with her rock to throw in the river

We love to play in the Canyons here in Utah. They are so pretty. We live only about 10 minutes away! It is one of our favorite Sunday activities. We pack up, have dinner with a camp fire, go on small hikes, throw rocks into the river and just have fun hanging out. This time Claire thought the fire was VERY interesting. She did not understand the concept of hot. It was quite annoying trying to keep her happy and away from the fire... I can't wait until she is a little older. This age is really not one of my favorites...Tantrums, restlessness, melt downs... but I'll just leave that for another post!

5 comments:

Karen K. said...

What a nice surprise! I took one last peek before going to bed and there was Olivia posing. Yahoo! A new post! She is just so darling. I love the picture of Claire--you caught her looking so...curious. It's good that you go to the canyons. Can we go when we're there? Just not on Sunday... that's when we have to LEAVE! sniff sniff

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Claire looks so old in that picture- I didn't realize she was that old- And so does Olivia- cute pics-

Dawn said...

Tantrum, restlessness, Meltdowns, NO?? They are so sweet, just can't see it :-) Love the pictures, they look so grown up. I can't wait to meet them.

April said...

We love sundays up the Canyon too! Hooray for nice weather finally!!!

Dawn said...

Olivia's hair is getting so long. Love the posing picture too.