Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My life

Sarah's life in a nutshell from Sarisker on Vimeo.

So- I totally stole the whole idea for this video. I did it 1- because I loved the idea, 2- I'm learning how to take music and images from the internet and make it into my own video. I'm just learning how to make movies again. It is rather frustrating, but it will be worth it. I really wish I could just use the old software. It was so simple. But this new one can do so much more and will let me edit with the format that the camcorder films in.

10 comments:

Alisha said...

LOVE this

Karen K. said...

I was just going to say that!!!

I LOVE THIS! I wanna do it too.

Sarah Peterson said...

Send me the pics and I can make it in like 10 minutes ;)

Kristen P. said...

Ummm...in that one pic I see that Olivia is your first mini me and that Claire is your second. Liv holds her mouth just like you.

Karen K. said...

I kept watching it over and over so I could really look at all the pictures. Let's see...it only took about 12 times before I figured out it might be a good idea to 'pause' the video! Slow learner. I really love this. I will have to look for some pics.

Lora said...

Alright, so-I need a lesson! I love this idea!! I would lOVE to learn about doing videos-this one especially is fabulous!

can we get together for a lesson?! =)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Ok-loved it, i just wish the pictures were slower so I could have really looked at them~~ they were so fun to look at! I loved all the different stages! Sarah, one thing I kept thinking, "ahhhhh sarah is so cute" "sarah is hot" "awee sarah's so pretty" you are such a cute girl!

Karen K. said...

I cry every time I watch it. Must be a mom thing. :)

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

that is so cute

Karen K. said...

That was 8 months ago and it still makes me cry...