Tuesday, January 05, 2010

1 Year

Claire got a mini Barbie cake since she is mini! It was so much easier to make then the large one!

Weight: 20 lbs (41%)
Height: 30''(93%)
Head Circumference: 18 inches (51%)

I can't belive she is a year! I would say where did my baby go, but she still feels like a baby to me. Funny because with Liv I thought she was so grown up at 1. We still call Claire the baby. She is ALMOST walking. She can stand by herself, she is just not brave enough to take steps by herself! According to the Dr and the questionaire I filled out about her she is above average on her developements! Way to go Claire! She really is a GOOOD baby/toddler! She sleeps by herself, puts up with a lot of beatings from her sister, and will play quietly by herself most of the time (like right now she is playing blocks on the treadmill-don't worry she can not turn it on!) She is so sweet and has some cute quirks. She makes funny noises. We love the girl!

5 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

LOVE the cake!

Scott said...

Yay! Huzzah for Claire!

Britta said...

I love that the barbie is looking at the glowing candle. What a fun cake! Perfect size for little Claire Bear. Happy Birthday!

Karen K. said...

What a little angel! That cake is cute. Even Dad said he liked it... a LOT. Did she like her cake? She looks a bit confused by it. :)

Karen K. said...

Joni and I were laughing and making up comments from the doll about being so close to the candle...

Was your treadmill comment directed towards me? ;) :) :)

And, I can't wait to hear her funny noises and watch her play in Liv's underwear drawer. :)