Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She LOVES to eat



This baby LOOOVES to eat. She has eaten every thing I have given her so far. Yogart, peas, carrots, squash... and last night she got a hold of a sucker. I have never sceen her happier sucking away on the little treat! She's only been eating 'big girl' foods for a week or so now. She is in love. I have never met a baby who seems to long to be big. She really wants to eat with us, play with us, and I think she wishes she could walk and dance with us ;) You can see her yearning for it.

4 comments:

Karen K. said...

You're right. She wants to be big, that's for sure. I love the third pic especially cuz it shows how pretty her eyes are. It really is how she looks -- sometimes her photos just don't do her justice. She is a beautiful little baby.

Natalie said...

She really is beautiful. So cute.

Valerie said...

What a sweet face. I can't wait to meet her!

Dawn said...

She looks so grown up in these pictures. What a beautiful girl.