Friday, July 31, 2009

Face Paint



We went to a kids night at our town center the other night. I love Utah for the fun 'city days' that they have. Every city has special events generally for free. Olivia had lots of fun. She got her face painted for free- and she LOVED it! She was pretty sad when we washed it off that night.
Oh yes- I have to add- if you notice there is a black part smeared... well, it is because Olivia has been having quite a lot of tantrums lately. She had one that night and cried and smeared her face paint.

1 comments:

Karen K. said...

That is some beautiful face painting-- especially for FREE! You're right, I am envious of all the great activities you seem to enjoy in Utah. I loved it there--I just enjoyed not having to look at mostly-naked people with numerous piercings and evil looking tattoos all over their bodies. We had a woman come into the office yesterday and I thought she was going to fall out of her tank top. Scary :) And typical! Ugh.

So what's causing Olivia to have tantrums? She is just sooooooo cute!!!