Saturday, March 08, 2008

Temple Sealing


Here is Calvin- drool and all!

Brett and I
(I didn't even know we matched until I was looking at pictures!)


Cute Jon and Kristen


Livs and I


Morgans adorable bright shoes under her all white outfit.

Today we were able to attend the sealing of Calvin to his parents Jeff and Nettie (Jeff is Brett's brother). It was really cool to be able to go to. I've never been to a family sealing and the spirit was very strong. I know that even though Calvin isn't biologically related to his parents, he is 100% meant to be in their family. Calvin was SO happy and smiling the whole time. He is such a cutie! We had a good time. We are so thankful for our family. We love them a lot. Oh, and a BIG thank you to Amy for watching Sam and Livie while we went to the sealing. We love you!!

8 comments:

Gary said...

What a great day! I think Morgon was awestruck at the temple and Calvin was so-o- happy to be there. He was waiting patiently for this to happen and is truly meant to be with Jeff and Nettie.A great experience!

Gary said...

That was me btw.Sherri

Anonymous said...

Calvin is pretty cute! I love how you and Brett match. My mom said it was a very special experience when I was sealed to them however of course I don't remember any of it. Glad you had a great day.

Cecilia said...

I love your dress, and I love that you guys were matching.(you know I find any excuse to match outfits) I love going to sealings...It's always a very spiritual experience

Alisha said...

i wish i could have been there!!
you look great.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Geeze laweeze, you stopped blogging for awhile so i stopped checking and now there is aton! I will just have to comment on each blog rather than this all by itself. That is so wonderful that you got to go to a family sealing. You are so good at taking pictures holy cow! You can tell you have a GREAT camera- and also, you were on year book- and you can tell- you can tell you have experience. love you!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH yeah- and you and brett look so good! I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!!!! You look so beautiful and cute in that yellow dress- everything about that outfit is so good, down to the shoes and all.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

did you die your hair darker? it looks really good- you are so beautiful.