Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Easter





For Easter this year we went to our 8:30 am church... which was good, but Olivia was sick so she couldn't go into nursery. She is SOO crazy and is a wild child when she has to sit with us in class. She does anything BUT sit with us.. Oh-well. After church we took naps. After naps we had a mini egg hunt for Olivia (which are all the pictures above!) After the egg hunt it was off to Scott and Britta's for Easter dinner. Britta made the tables beautiful and we had lots of good food. In fact later that night I was wondering why I looked 3 months pregnant. (I think I ate a little TOO much!) So, I ran longer and faster today and I've vowed to eat well for at least a week!! (meaning NO sugar!) Anyway... back to Easter! So- we had LOTS of family. Emily and Fransisco came, Brett's parents, Amy, and Brett's cousins- the Beans- came too. There were about 18 people. It was fun. After dinner we played games and walked around the farm that Scott and Britta live on. (the picture of Brett and Liv is on the farm) It was a fun evening. The last picture of the cupcake are the cup cakes I made for dessert. They were just too cute not to make! They are little birds nests!

12 comments:

Brandi Clark said...

Hi Sarah! I just got this account and I don't know how to do anything yet. I'm trying to let people know I'm on here but I'm not sure how to add friends or anything. Your little girl is so cute. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon.
Brandi Clark (Johnson) :)

Cecilia said...

I love the pictures of Olivia with her Easter Dress!!!And the cupcake looks so Yummy!!! Good luck on the No Sugar!!!I need to do the same thing!!!LOL

Brandi Clark said...

Sarah, how do I add friends to my blogspot page? I really have no idea how to much of this stuff. HELP!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great easter. Love the cupcakes.

Jill said...

Mmmmm...cupcakes! I LOOOOVE cupcakes! The only kind of cake I like to eat! Yum! They are adorable, by the way, and so is that cute little girl of yours in her little Easter dress :) Pretty baby!

THE SHAWS said...

No it's not mean to not give money to bums. To me it's agreeing with their lifestyle and it's too scary for me. Once one bum sees you open your purse and give out money they ALL flock around you and it becomes scary instead of good samaritanly (yes...thats a word....ok ok, it's not, but it works).

Kelli said...

Those are cute pictures of Olivia in her Easter dress. She looks like she's having fun too! That cupcake is a really cute idea also, and I love that comment about looking 3 months pregnant that night, I cracked up!

Alisha said...

stories like this make me so sad that i don't live near you all. olivia is so adorable. 3 months prego isn't all that bad.

Natalie said...

Every holiday is so much more fun with a little one to share it with. I too find myself being so proud of Hannah and the littlest things... that seems so big, like picking up Easter eggs! Cute pictures.

Lanette said...

She is SO cute. And those cupcakes look good!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

Look like Olivia had a fun Easter. It was good to see you guys again!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

such sweet pictures! I love her.