Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Olivia's babies


Heres Liv's outfit for St.Pattys- I thought it was too cute not to buy!
(it says "Kiss Me I'm American")



Lately Olivia has really LOVED baby dolls. NOT real babies (for the record, she is quite jealous of them if I ever get the chance to hold one... little turkey!) She loves to dance with her babies, play ring around the rosies and at the end THROW her babies to the floor. She also likes the motherly things like feeding them, and giving them binkys. She LOVES to wrap them in blankets. She also rocks them to sleep... under her arm-pit! Anyway- she only had 1 baby, but the other night after The Eldredges watched her, she came home with a NEW baby! Her name is Baby Beans and she is VERY popular. The neighbor girl LOVES her, and so does Livie.. so a few fights have broken out over Baby Beans. Pretty much 90% of all of Olivia's toys have come from the Eldredges... they are too good to us ;) We love you guys!

12 comments:

Jill said...

Ahh I love that she loves babies! Brings back all those sweet, girly days when I was little and played with all my babies! It's bizarre how you think they're really real when you're little... she's so cute!

Cecilia said...

She is so cute! I love watching Tiffany feeding and taking care of her babies!!! I love that they are girly!

Karen K. said...

She is turning into a girly-girl (who likes to push that toy truck into the wall!). Sweet little girly girl--I am so anxious to see what she'll look like with HAIR! I don't know why I'm so obsessed with it, but I am curious. And, I can just imagine the fights over Baby Beans. How funny.

Natalie said...

What a cute little girl you have! Isn't it interesting how girls really are born with that love for mothering.

I love the St. Patty's Day shirt!

PS What are we going to do for your birthday?! If you have plans already on the day of, we can go to lunch or something the day after... Think about it and I'll call you when I get back from Youth Conference!

Lanette said...

She's too cute, and the St. Patrick's day shirt is adorable!

The Breese Family said...

Sarah,
It's sad... my days at the salon are over. Yet, I'm so happy. I actually have Saturdays to work, play, shop. You name it. I need to get busy on my blog again. I have just been so busy and have not been taking pictures. Let's keep in touch! Love ya!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That's so cool youi have such good friends. That is so sweet about the dolls. I love watching little girls with dolls. I love hwo she throws them on teh ground after ring around the rosies-0hahahahha. And feeding them under her armpit. hahah. I love her.

Anonymous said...

Love the green t-shirt! Why is it that little girls have that nurturing instinct at such a young age although I guess some boys do too? Anyway she is pretty cute with the doll. She looks like she is taking great care of her.

Egghead said...

That is so sweet. Glad to see that the dolls don't have hair....ask Jill. She cut the hair on almost every doll she owned which made them look like Chucky from the horror flicks.

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Thanks Sar - you guys are so good to us too! Check out my blog for my Livie post.

Kelli said...

She's too cute! I love how she plays with them - dances with them, rocks them to sleep and plays ring around the rosies. How fun it must be to watch her!