Tuesday, October 23, 2007

CornBelly's

Last night we went to Cornbelly's with Scott, Britta, and Grandma Peterson- Grandpa was on a business trip. We had LOTS of fun! It was meant to be a pumpkin patch run, but there was too many other fun things to do that we just played instead! (we'll get pumpkins at the store I guess)


They had a whole "kiddie-corn" section for Olivia. She got to play in a pit of corn, a house HER size, and watch a chicken show. Sorry our camera battery died, so theres no pictures of that!

It was very difficult trying to hold up Livie in the head-hole and keep my head in mine!


The cow Ride through the pumpkin patch


We went through a LARGE corn-maze and found our way out in only 20 minutes! The theme this year was "Pirates of the Cornibean". The maze was in the shape of a large ship!

Grandma and Livie on the jack-o-lantern hay-ride. They had AMAZING pumpkins carved into all sorts of cool pictures. They were truely impressive.

10 comments:

Jill said...

I just can't get over how stinkin' cute her hat is! That is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Livie's hat is really cute! So what's she going to be for halloween?

Karen K. said...

I'm just really really really envious of Grandma Pete! That looks like a fun place. I would've like to see the corn pit.

Valerie said...

I love her hat too. Looks like TONS of fun!

Karen K. said...

I'm going to have to tell Martha C. what a hit that hat is. She picked it up at a garage sale for our RS 'T' Party (tea party) as a potential hat for someone to wear (as we were required to wear a hat). Of course no one chose that one...it's not exactly what I'd adorn my head with at a tea party! It does look adorable on Miss Livie though. By the way, I love Brett's expressions in the animal pictures (Scott/Britta's page too).

Sarah Peterson said...

This morning on our walk Livie wore her hat and our little 18 month old neighbor grabbed Liv's tassles on the hat and said "Livia mosue, Livia mouse!" Hehehe, I thought that was a funny thought! She kinda does look like a mouse!

Kelli said...

That looks fun! Livie looks like she's loving it too :)

Alisha said...

how fun!! i wish i lived closer. the pictures are great.

Tracey said...

I love thanksgiving point at halloween. I wish we could have been there with you guys. Maybe next halloween. She is growing up way too fast!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Pics are so cute. Brett looks older. You guys look happy.