Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Every Day

 He cries real tears
 just capturing an every day moment. Emma dancing around in Ashers bassinet, Claire kicking at Emma, and Asher rubbing his head into my shoulder asking for a nap too late in the day to give him one
 trying to get a picture of Asher- Em and Claire came to join in
Emma got a bottle of "bath fizzies" for Christmas. They turn your water a lovely blue, pink, or yellow color. You are to use 1-2 per bath. Emma dumped the WHOLE container of fizzies in. There were 150 fizzies in that container.

8 comments:

Scott said...

It looks like a tub full of ink! Yikes! I loved this post.

Emily D said...

Lol, this post really did make me laugh out loud! Luke and Sam got some bath fizzies too and even just 2 fizzies made our water a dark blue color; so funny! Emma really looks like Brett in the bath picture, I think. Also love the every life picture. Sometimes you just have to relish in the craziness.

Karen K. said...

I was reading Emily's comment about Emma and I think she's right. I think Emma and Elsie look a lot alike so I went and looked at Elsie on Nettie's blog--I think she looks a lot like Jeff (in her birthday picture especially) so that would mean that Jeff and Brett probably look alike in some ways which would mean their daughters might too... how's that for a random going-nowhere thought? Anyway, I do think those two girls resemble each other in many ways. They're both cute!!!

Karen K. said...

I guess I didn't comment earlier. I thought I had (besides the last random one). I LOVED this post. It made me laugh, laugh, laugh... even though Asher's tears made me sad. Your expression was just so resigned, Sarah.

Alisha said...

lol. it's so craaazzzyyy with four! also, that picture of asher made me sad and i remembered jillian was like that. then i realized my milk was enough for her and she was alway hungry. i started formula and she gained weight, slept better, and didn't cry so much.
how's it going with the supplementing?

Dawn said...

HA HA HA HA!!

Jamie said...

Oh Sarah! That is too funny! That little Emma is spunky!

Jamie said...

Oh Sarah! That is too funny! That little Emma is spunky!