Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pictures Pictures Pictures!


Emma Kate Peterson
Born August 25, 2011
6lbs 11 oz.
20" long





Mommy soon after giving birth to Emma. Happy as can be!


first meeting... The girls were very apprehensive. Liv didn't hold her until the very end of the visit (it took her a few hours to warm up) by the next day she was ALL over Emma though. Claire only took about 5 minutes before she was trying to kiss her and rub her and grab her hand.


first family photo



First hair washing. Emma slept through it all until we dried her off! I guess it was cold getting out of the water!


Livie loves her new sister. She wants to hold her ALL day all the time. She is going to be such a big help! Now if only Claire were a little gentler...




12 comments:

Betty said...

She is so sweet...Love the pictures. What a beautiful family!

Natalie said...

She is adorable! Congratulations. I love all the pictures, especially of the girls holding your cute Emma.

Dawn said...

That is so awesome everything went so fast, you got the doc you wanted and a healthy happy baby. Congratulations. She is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her someday. Love you guys. Take care of yourselves and get some rest.

Jennifer Lomenick said...

She is cute. Congratulations! Excited for you family!

Jamie said...

Cure,cure,cute! I love every picture. What a beautiful family of five. :). I am SO happy that things turned out so well for you with the delivery and timing of things.

Sblogger said...

I am so happy that she arrived safe and sound that you are not pregnant anymore!! :) Now the weather is sure to cool down. :) She is beautiful Sarah & Brett! Congrats!

Alisha said...

grat pics! LOVE the yawn.

Lanette said...

She is perfect! Congratulations!!!

Egghead said...

She is beautiful Sarah. Congratulations on another sweet little girl.

Francisco J. Darquea said...

She's so cute!! Let's just hope that hair won't fall out! haha.
Love you and I'm jealous that your baby is already here. 9 more weeks...
-Em

jnnut said...

Congratulations! you're catching up w/me....one more to go...heehee..i'm so excited you had another girl. I know i'm so one sided with me and my 4 boys. Ha. Take care and again, Congratulations to you and your family. The big sisters are sure to love being in charge!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

So cute!!!!!! Now I'm going to read the other blog!