Saturday, August 20, 2011

#5




Olivia turned 5 this year. It is hard to believe that they grow up so fast. The day was filled with all things Liv requested. She got a new swim pool with a "slide", she wore a new tutu skirt all day and went to the Nickle-cade. She wanted to have a picnic at the park for dinner, but since it was raining we went to the food court at the mall and then played in the mall play ground. She brought her friend Anna and they had a lot of fun. She requested Popsicles for desert and a balloon launch. The lady filled the balloons too much at the store so 2 popped by the time we got outside to launch them in the air. Olivia wished for "a happy family" when she let go of the balloons.

5 comments:

Karen K. said...

Love these pictures! Claire's expression in the last one is funny. Olivia looks so pretty in all the pics. I think her hair is pretty. I'm envious of the waves in it. You're right about Claire's 'tutu' skirt--a smaller size would NOT have been good. She's growing fast! I think Olivia's wish is true. She is part of a 'happy family.' Thanks for the pics.

Karen K. said...

I forgot to mention I love the look of glee on Claire's face in the pool. Olivia was telling me her pool was broken I think... what did she mean?

Sblogger said...

Anna had a blast. Thanks again! Happy Birthday to Olivia! I LOVE her hair that way btw. She's a sweetie!

Jamie said...

Darling pictures! I love her poses. Happy Birthday Olivia!

Alisha said...

awwww! we love that little one. i can't believe she 5 either. her hair is adorable.