Saturday, June 11, 2011

Curls


A commonly asked question we get is: "Are those curls natural?" Our answer is, yes, yes, they are indeed natural. I hardly ever curl Olivias hair. If you ever see curls it is almost always natural. I took this picture of her hair the other day- it is at its most "natural" state... no product, no combing or styling, just the way it dries out of the tub if I don't touch it. We could probably make it curlier with the right products and scrunching, and we can easily make it straight with a little combing or blow drying. If you ask me, that is PERFECT hair! I just hope the curls can hold up when it gets longer. It seems when its longer the natural weight of her hair pulls the curls out. I think with the right hair cut we can keep the hair light enough to still curl though ;)
On a side note Liv is so funny. She loves to make us laugh. She now regularly calls me "mommasita". She thinks its hilarious.

2 comments:

Karen K. said...

Hey Mommacita, your daughter has beautiful curly hair! I'm so glad to see it's growing and it looks thick, too. You're right about it being the perfect hair. I would LOVE to have hair that just curls on it's own. She looks a lot like you in this picture (especially if I cover up her right eye) ;)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!Those are like the most perfect curls, it looks like you put alot of time into her hair, that is amazing. What a lucky girl. HOpe it stays that way! so cool!