Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Winter in the house

It just won't stop snowing. Not that I expected it to stop in March... or even April. We have been in the house SO much and can not wait to get out and go to the park, etc. We've been playing, cleaning, growing a baby, and trying to potty train. The training officially stopped today. Only 2 days in. She had a LOT of accicdents with absolutely no successes. Well, one time the poop made it in, mostly. But... I didn't see enough progress to continue right now. So, maybe in another month we'll have another trial. I do think she learned a lot, she's just not quite there yet.

Claire has been walking on her tippy toes a LOT lately. It's cute.

Olivia loves to play dentist ever since they saw the dentist a few weeks back. Claire doesn't even mind! They are funny!
The girls still love to get their nails painted... Olivia is very into pretty designs on her nails and loves to show them off! I have fun doing it, so it is a win win!

(Claire looking at her pretty nails)

The other day I was putting up a shelf and coat rack in the laundry room (yes, I am very handy!) The girls took the opportunity to get out a snack on their own. It made me laugh.

8 comments:

Britta said...

Holy cow, that smile on Claire in the last photo TOTALLY looks like Brett to me.

I love the tip toes. Grace does that, too.

Dawn said...

Your beautiful pictures totally capture the moment! Love those tippy toes.

Francisco J. Darquea said...

Cool pictures, and wow you are very handy!

Lora said...

cute pics!
I can't believe how brave you are to try potty training with Claire already! I guess I'm just scared to death to try this! I think Elleah is going to have to BEG me to potty train! =)

Amanda D said...

Your daughters are so cute together. I want to have two girls now and do their nails and have them be so cute together!

Blevins family of three said...

They are so cute! Hannah loves to get her nails painted too, even though they only last on her for about 2 hours!

Natalie said...

I can't wait for spring. We are so ready to play outside!

Karen K. said...

Your nail polishing looks great! I showed someone the pics and they thought the white parts were stick-on's. Claire admiring her nails is so cute. The dentist picture cracked me up--they obviously had a good experience while there. Is Olivia's dental tool a blue bracelet?