Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Holidays are here

We have had a busy week. We had Thanksgiving over at Scott and Brittas, we had a baby party for Claire and Luke, and we had fun hanging out with my parents who drove about 40 hours in total to see us! Yes- Cliare does not turn 2 until the end of December- but we celebrated early with family. Although- I'm sure she'll have another small party on her Birthday too! Sorry I do not take enough good pictures during events... I am just not good at event photography I guess!


Grandma and Liv


Luke turns 1 and had his own cake!


Grandpa and Liv

Emma at Thanksgiving helping out with dishes

2 comments:

Francisco J. Darquea said...

cute picture!
and what are you talking about! I did the dishes! Emily is just posing for the picture! LOL

Karen K. said...

I think Scott and Britta did the dishes--I felt GUILTY!